1. Create a comfortable and quiet study space with no distractions. Make sure you have good lighting.
2. Tailor your study sessions to your individual concentration ability. It is better to separate your studying sessions into smaller sessions so that your brain can retain a higher percentage of the information learnt. Getting a good night’s sleep also helps your brain to file what you have learnt from short term memory into long term memory.
3. Explain the concepts you’re learning out loud and teach what you have learnt to others.
4. Create a consistent study schedule.
5. Use study flashcards rather than just rereading your notes to force your brain to learn the subject matter. Flashcards help you to recall the answer to the prompted question.
6. Add a B-Complex vitamin such as NeuroXCEL to your daily routine to assist with brain health. NeuroXCEL contains Active B-Vitamins such as Vitamin B1, B6, B12 and Folate as well as 1000 IU Vitamin D3 to help your brain to function.